ÚLTIMOS DESCUENTOS- 20 % OFF ♥ Julio – Agosto

Legal notice

1. IDENTIFYING DATA:

En cumplimiento del deber de información legal recogido en artículo 10 de la Ley 34/2002, de 11 de julio, de Servicios de la Sociedad de la Información y del Comercio Electrónico, ponemos en su conocimiento que la empresa titular de wineandartexpereince.com (el “Site”) es Francisco Maqueira, con domicilio social en Calle Pau Claris 168, 08037, Barcelona (el “Titular del Site”).

2. USERS:

El acceso y/o el uso de la página web o tienda online: «wineandartexperience.com», le atribuye a Ud. la condición de USUARIO, y comporta su plena aceptación, desde el momento de su primer acceso y/o uso, las Condiciones Generales de Uso del Site que aquí le detallamos. Estas Condiciones Generales de Uso del Site se aplican a la navegación que Ud. realice en el Site. Si, además, Ud. realiza algún acto de suscripción o contratación on line de los bienes y servicios ofertados en el Site, tales actos y contratos se regirán por las Condiciones de Contratación que le indicaremos en cada caso.

3. USE OF SITE:

The Site provides you, the User, access to a multitude of information, services, tools, programs or data (“Content”). The Content, are the property of the Owner of the Site or licensors, and suppliers.

The User access to the Site under his personal responsibility, undertaking, in particular, to respect the Content, to comply with the instructions in his case prompted the Owner of the Site and, at all times, and in particular during the registration process, to facilitate truthful and lawful information. If, as part of the registration process, you are provided with a password, the User will be responsible to keep it private and use it by itself, without communicating it to, or permit its use by, third parties.

4. USER

Undertakes to make appropriate use of the Site, as well as the contents and services offered in it, and, in particular, of the chat services, discussion forums or news groups. In particular, the User undertakes not to use or the Site or services mentioned above for (i) engaging in illegal activities, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order; (ii) disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal, apology of terrorism or human rights; (iii) cause damage to the physical and logical systems of the Owner of the Site or of third parties, or to enter, propagate or disseminate in the network computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are capable of causing the aforementioned damage; (iv) attempt to access and, in your case, use the user accounts, e-mail, or social networking profiles, of other users or third parties, and/or to modify or manipulate their messages.

El Titular del Site se reserva el derecho de retirar, sin previo aviso, todos aquellos contenidos generados por el Usuario -en particular, comentarios y aportaciones en chats, foros de discusión o grupos de noticias- que, a criterio del Titular del Site, puedan considerarse vulneradores del respeto a la dignidad de la persona, discriminatorios, xenófobos, racistas, pornográficos, que atenten contra la juventud o la infancia, el orden o la seguridad pública o que, a su juicio, no resultaran adecuados para su publicación. En cualquier caso, el Titular del Site no será responsable de las opiniones vertidas por los usuarios a través de los foros, chats, u otras herramientas de participación.

5. DATA PROTECTION:

The Owner of the Site complies with european and national legislation in force in each moment, and sailing to ensure a correct use and treatment of personal data of the User. Therefore, always seek the User's consent to treat personal data, it will be pre-and in detail informed of the data that is going to be the object of processing, legal basis and purposes, the identity and contact details of the responsible, time during which the data is to be treated or criteria which depend on the duration of the treatment, rights that assist the User owner of the data, and a way of building them, as well as the other matters required in each case by the applicable Law, forwarding always to the Policy of Privacy and Protection of Personal Data of the Holder of the Site. The consent to the processing of the data will always be made by check boxes are not checked by default (opt-in).

In addition, in compliance with what is ordered in the Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, you are prompted in the same way, the consent of the User for any electronic submission of commercial information or advertising.

6. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY:

The Owner of the Site, either by itself or as licensee or an assignee, is the holder of all the rights of industrial and intellectual property on the Contents and any other items included in the Site (including but not limited to, images, sound, audio, video, software or texts; trademarks or logos, combinations of colors, structure and design, selection of used materials, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc).

All the rights on the Contents and any other items included in the Site are expressly reserved in favour of the Holder of the Site and their respective licensors or licensees.

The content generated by the Users are the property of each one of these. The inclusion of any link on the Site, your stay in and removing it, are the exclusive prerogatives of the Owner of the Site. For the simple fact you post on the Site the content generated by the User, it does not acquire any rights to such content is published, maintained, or removed from the Site.

The User grants the Owner of the Site, by the mere fact of publication of User-generated content, a royalty-free, non-exclusive, freely transferable to third parties that will happen in the ownership of the Site, and territorial world, to publish and maintain or withdraw the Website once or several times, as he pleases to the Owner of the Site, the content generated by the User, as in scope or not, such content, the degree of originality required to be protected by the current legislation in the field of Intellectual Property, both in spain and internationally.

The use of the Site does not confer any right to the User subjective, faculty, right potestativo, expectation or legal position on the Site, the Content or any other elements included in that, other than the mere and simple to navigate through it.

Under the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Law on Intellectual Property are expressly prohibited the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including making available, of all or part of the Contents of the Site, for commercial purposes, in any support and by any technical means, without the prior, express and written consent of the Owner of the Site.

The User undertakes to respect the rights of Intellectual and Industrial Property of the Owner of the Site and the other holders of such rights in the Content of the Site. The Holder will be able to visualize the elements of the Website and even print, copy and store them on the hard drive of your computer or in any other physical support provided that it is solely and exclusively for your personal and private use.

The User must refrain from deleting, altering, evading or manipulating any protection device, security system or electronic measurement for the management of rights, existing in the Site.

7. EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND RESPONSIBILITY:

The Owner of the Site is not responsible, in any case, for damages of any nature that may result from browsing the Site and, in particular, and without prejudice to any other errors or omissions in the Contents, lack of availability of the Site, or the transmission virus or malicious or harmful programs in the contents, despite having adopted the necessary technological measures to avoid it.

8. MODIFICATIONS:

The Owner of the Site reserves the right to make unannounced changes it deems appropriate in its Website, may change, delete or add both the Contents and services provided through the same as the way in which these appear presented or located on the Site, or, even, leaving himself a completely empty of any content.

9. USE OF COOKIES:

The Owner of the Site uses cookies to personalize and facilitate navigation on the Site., and improve the User experience of the same. The cookies are only associated with a User, their computer and/or browser used by the User to access the Site.

In any case, the cookies used on the Site to identify the User. The User can configure their browser to notify and reject the installation of cookies and you are advised to do so.

The detail of the cookies used on the Site is contained in the Cookies Policy of the Owner of the Site.

10. LINKS:

In the case that the Site there are links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites, the User is informed that the Ttitular the Site has no control over such sites and content, except for those that are in the ownership of the Holder of the Site.

In any case, the Holder of the Site assume responsibility for the availability of, or accessibility to, the contents of any link belonging to another website, nor guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, amplitude, veracity, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any such hyperlinks or other Internet sites.

Similarly, the inclusion of these external connections will not imply any type of association, merger or participation with the connected entities.

11. RIGHT OF EXCLUSION:

The Owner of the Site reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the Site and/or services offered without prior notice, at its own request or of a third party, to those users who breach these General Conditions of Use.

12. OVERVIEW:

The Holder of the Site will pursue the breach of these conditions and any misuse of its Website, exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond to it in law.

13. MODIFICATION OF THE PRESENT CONDITIONS AND DURATION:

The Owner of the Site may at any time modify the conditions here certain, being duly published as here they appear. The validity of these conditions shall be according to their exposure and are valid until they are modified by other duly published.

14. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION:

The relationship between the Holder of the Site and the User are governed by Spanish Law, common, including the European Union Law and established in International Treaties and Conventions to which Spain is a party.

Any dispute that may arise between the Owner of the Site, and the User is subject, to the extent permitted by the Law in force in each moment, to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Madrid.

15. CONDITIONS OF PURCHASE OF THE EXPERIENCE IN WINE AND ART EXPERIENCE:

– Cancelación permitida hasta 15 días antes de la actividad
– Modification Allowed 15 days before the date of the activity. If you want to modify in less than 15 days notice will lose 60% of the amount while keeping the remaining 40% to be able to book another day.
– Cancellations made the same day of the experience are non-refundable.
– The activity requires a minimum number of people, if you do not reach this minimum, you can change date or will the return of the payment.
– By making this purchase you agree that the Wine and Art Experience can request the image rights that have been taken in their facilities.
– Private events you will have to make a down payment of 60% in 48 hours to book the day and the remaining 40% must be paid 7 days before the activity.
– Private events may change from day 15 days before the activity. If it warns you in less than that time period, you will lose 65% of the amount, but the remaining 35% will be left as credit for the following bookings. Not offer refunds.
– Age: Allowed entry to children from 3 years, always accompanied by an adult. All participants must have a ticket to be able to be in the activity, except for infant (0-1 year)
– Las tarjetas regalo no son reembolsables. Cada tarjeta regalo (unidad) tiene su precio (valor monetario) y su código a canjear por el valor monetario de la tarjeta (no por la actividad). El código caduca en 6 meses.